A proper spring “start-up” is extremely important. We will uncover any “over the winter” issues, make repairs where needed, and set the system for optimal watering to begin the season. This Includes:
- Turning the water back on to the system, opening the “master valve” manually, pressurising all of main lines to all valve boxes.
- Checking for leaks in any of the lines.
- Testing the timer/controller, checking the back-up battery with a voltage meter and testing all solenoids.
- Testing and running all zones individually, checking water coverage, arcs, radius, and making adjustments to sprinklers when necessary.
- Checking the rain sensor to make sure it is continuing to function properly.
A proper “closing/shut down” is essential for the protection of your sprinkler system. Store bought compressors can cause damage to the system if the proper one isn’t chosen or there are any errors when operating it. At A1 Irrigation Installations, we have the right knowledge and equipment to do the job right and protect your investment.
During the year if you find any issue with your system’s effectiveness or are aware of specific damage to the system, we will be there to fix it promptly.